Returns are eligible for store credit only within 7 days of delivery date. Return & exchange shipping is the responsibility of the customer. Returns past the two week mark will not be accepted and will be sent back at the customers expense. Once orders are placed they cannot be cancelled!
What can be returned?
- Items that are UNWORN & unwashed.
- Items free of perfume, dog hair, deodorant, cigarette smoke, etc.
- Items purchased at regular price!
What cannot be returned?
- Items that have been worn or washed.
- Items that smell of perfume or cigarette smoke.
- Items with dog hair or deodorant.
- Graphic tee's, bodysuits, activewear such as sweatshirts, legging, sports bra's, etc.
- Items purchase during a SALE, sale items.
- Accessories (Jewelry), shoes & swimwear.
- Items purchased with store credit OR a discount code.
Our Inventory is constantly changing so exchanges are not likely but can be requested on the packing slip. We will perform the exchange if the item requested is in stock at the time. If it’s out of stock, store credit will be issued!
If you received a damaged item, there is a three day notification policy from the day you received your item. Email us within three days for an store credit/gift card. Damaged items must be reported to us prior to wearing the garment. Tags must still be attached.
HOW DO I GET STORE CREDIT?
Store credit will be issued via email or direct message, in the form of a coupon code.
If your return does not meet all guidelines, it will be discarded.
Please fold your items neatly and wrap your items in tissue paper or some sort of package to protect the clothing from damage during shipping.
Returns are processed every 3-4 days!
Please double check your shipping address! Once we ship the package, you will be charged to double ship if you enter the wrong address.
ALL RETURN AND EXCHANGE REQUESTS SHOULD BE EMAILED TO:
ELIGIBLE RETURNS SHOULD BE MAILED TO:
PO Box 1
Moundville, Alabama 35474
***WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR PACKAGES LOST IN TRANSIT! IF YOUR PACKAGE IS LOST WHILE IN TRANSIT YOU MUST FILE A CLAIM WITH THE POST OFFICE OR CALL YOUR LOCAL POST OFFICE FOR INFORMATION ON THE PACKAGE. FOR THIS REASON, WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND SHIPPING YOUR PACKAGE WITH TRACKING.***